it is not about dieting - it is about putting the right food in, moving a little more and changing a few winter habits.
- My top tips to shed kilos without dieting
- Eat every 3 hours - small frequent meals ensure you don't stockpile
- Have a glass of water before each meal
- Take 1-2 spoon fulls off each main meal or get someone else to plate up for you
- Fill half your plate with vegetables or salad (did wonders for people living in Asia and the Mediterranean region
- Don't drink alcohol from Monday to Thursday and only in moderation Friday and the week end
- Dont just eat a biscuit or cake because it is in front of you - pick something that has a function for your body - yoghurt, cracker and cheese, fruit, salad sticks and low fat dip
- get out and move
Give these tips a go before starting any crash diet. remember dieting doesn't work however sensible food choices, less refined food and more fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes and lean protein (the pieces of the puzzle that the body needs) will make you feel fabulous.
You have one body - treat it with respect!